Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

This is my very first entry into the Blog World.  I've created this blog so I can be creative and share my passion for digital photography.  My goal as a photographer is to create meaningful, beautiful images and ever-lasting memories.   I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place where I can capture God's remarkable world everyday.  I am a self educated photographer and most of my work includes photographs of nature and pets.  I would also like to experiment with  portraits and event photography.  Please click on  My Galleries to view my portfolio.  All of my photos are shot with  a  Canon PowerShot SD950 IS and/or with my IPhone 3G's camera.  Also some of my photos have been edited using Adobe PhotoShop and/or Picnik.

Lori @ Guanabanas

No comments:

Post a Comment